King Ranch Chicken Soup
- 1 (10.75-oz)can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10-oz) cans Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 5 cups College Inn Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken, skin removed and meat shredded
- 1 (8-oz) package Velveeta, chopped
- 6 small corn tortillas, cut into 1/2-inch strips and cut in half
- In a Dutch Oven, whisk together cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup and chicken broth. Stir in Rotel tomatoes, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin and chicken. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in Velveeta. Simmer for 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and incorporated into soup. Stir in corn tortilla strips and cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream, green onions and cheddar cheese, if desired.