- 4 tablespoons butter unsalted
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1 cup McCormick Simply Better Turkey Gravy
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- 3 cups cornbread cut into 1″ chunks
- 3 cups chopped turkey meat cooked
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped frozen green beans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and add the butter to a medium sized saucepan melting it on medium heat.
- Add the flour to the pan and whisk well together for 1 minute before adding in the gravy, milk and mozzarella, whisking until smooth.
- Add the cornbread, turkey, peas, carrots and green beans to a 9×13 pan and cover with the gravy before cooking for 20-25 minutes covered, followed by 10 minutes uncovered.