- 1 box (14.1 oz) Refrigerated Pie Crust,
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3/4 cup lemon curd
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Optional, 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray 8 cannoli forms with non-stick baking spray.
- Unroll pie dough and cut four 4 1/2 inch circles from each crust. Make an egg wash by whisking the egg and water together. Wrap one pie dough circle around each cannoli form sealing the edges with egg wash. Set on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Remove and bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly golden brown. Allow to cool for 10 minutes then carefully remove them from the cannoli forms. Let them cool completely.
- Stir together lemon curd and marshmallow fluff. Stir in the whipped topping. Pour into a disposable pastry or zip top bag.
- Just before serving, snip the tip off the pastry bag and pipe the pie filling into the pie crust cannoli shells.
- If desired, sprinkle lemon zest onto pie filling at ends of cannoli.