- 1 Package Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets (2 sheets in 1 box)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 C lemon curd (or lemon fruit filling)
- 1 C whipped cream (homemade or your favorite brand)
- 24 raspberries
- powdered sugar (optional for dusting)
- Remove Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry to thaw according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Once thawed, unfold the dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Using a pastry brush, lightly brush the dough with the beaten egg.
- Then, use a biscuit cutter or circle cookie cutter to cut the dough (1 got 12-15 circles per sheet).
- Place cut circles into the mini muffin tin pan cups. Gently stab the bottoms with a fork.
- Bake at 400 for about 15 minutes (until the pastry starts to become golden brown).
- While the dough bakes, prepare the lemon filling. In a small bowl, stir together the lemon curd and whipped cream until well combined (you should end up with a light yellow color & creamy texture).
- Remove pans from the oven and immediately press down the centers of the dough with a spoon to create wells.
- Fill with a spoonful of the lemon filling. Top with a raspberry & a dusting of powdered sugar!