- 2 cups fresh cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeno slices
- 2 cups cooked brisket
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Chop cauliflower into bite size pieces. Steam or cook via favorite method until fork tender and set side.
- Set heat to medium and add butter, onion, and jalapeno slices to skillet. Saute until onions translucent and fragrant.
- Reduce heat slightly and add cooked brisket [or choice of leftover beef/chicken] and cream cheese.If mixture begins to stick or cook too quickly, reduce heat a bit. Continue cooking until cream cheese is heated through and easily stirred.
- Turn off heat. Add sharp cheddar, heavy cream and cauliflower. Stir mixture quickly until all cheeses are melted and fully combined.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon, green onions. Serve warm.