- 2 litres cranberry juice
- 700 ml pomegranate juice – I used Pom juice for a stronger flavour
- 500 ml clementine juice (use orange juice if you can’t find clementine juice)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3 limes sliced
- 3 clementines sliced
- 100 g fresh or frozen cranberries
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- 1 bottle of prosecco
- 300 ml vodka
- Small bunch of mint leaves
- Pour the cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, clementine juice and juice of 2 limes into a large punch bowl and stir. Add the lime slices, clementine slices, cranberries and pomegranate seeds. If you’re making the punch ahead, you can cover and place the punch in the fridge at this point for 2-3 hours.
- When ready to serve, add ice to the punch, then pour in the prosecco and vodka. Stir and sprinkle on fresh mint leaves.