- 8-10 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon of oil or a good drizzle
- Sprinkle seasoning for chicken or to tasteÂ such as Weber, McCormick etc.
- 1 cup Soy sauce light
- 3 Garlic Cloves crushed
- 1/4 Onion
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock (broth would work fine as well) low sodium
- Juice of 1 to 2 Oranges
- In a large Ziploc bag, place chicken drumsticks. OR You can use a large mixing bowl, and just cover the chicken to marinate with plastic foil (film). You can take the skin off if you dislike. Pour in Soy sauce and drop crushed and peeled garlic, onion, and for a little kick and sweetness balance it with the juice of 1 orange. Close the bag, massage the chicken drumsticks with all the marinade for a few seconds to code everything.
- Put on the side and let it marinade for about hour or so (in the fridge), If you are using a large bowl, the same method, push the chicken under the marinade, so the liquid is above or at the same level as the chicken. Cover and place in the fridge.
- Do not leave it on the countertop if you will marinade the chicken for 30 minutes or more; you have to keep in the fridge
- Heat the oven to 425F/218C/Gas Mark 7. Lightly oil a large baking dish, use roasting grills, which work amazingly when you bake chicken. Take the drumsticks out of the marinade, pour a bit of oil, and massage the chicken, then season with seasoning for chicken; maybe a few sprinkles on each piece of chicken and arrange the drumsticks in a single layer.
- Sprinkle a little more of chicken seasoning and bake in the hot oven for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and drumstick internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit/75 C.
- Serve it immediately with salad, roasted potatoes or perhaps steamed rice and broccoli.