- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 large jalapeño seeded and chopped fine
- 2 10-ounce cans Ro-Tel tomatoes drained
- 1 small onion chopped fine
- 1 10-ounce box frozen spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Move oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8-inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, sour cream, and jalapeño.
- Fold in tomatoes.
- Fold in the onion and spinach.
- Add in the cheddar.
- Next, fold in the salt, chili powder, and cumin and mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are bubbling and the dip is golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips or french bread rounds.