For The Crust:
- 1/3 cup Oreo Cookie Crumbs (about 10 cookies, crushed)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
For The Cheesecake:
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips plus more for garnish
- 1/3 cup whipped cream for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix Oreo cookie crumbs and butter together until well combined. Spoon into mini cheesecake pan.
- Press crust into pan with a shot glass or small cup. Set aside.
- Add cream cheese and sugar to a mixer bowl and beat at medium speed until cream cheese is smooth. Add egg and vanilla and continue beating until egg is incorporated. Add sour cream and beat 1 minute. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon over crust.
- Bake 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place on a wire rack to cool to room temperature. Loosen edges with a knife and carefully remove from pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until well chilled. Garnish with whipped cream and mini chocolate chips.