- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tbs coconut flour
- 1/4 cup powered Swerve
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8-1/4 tsp sea salt (we like more)
- It’s this easy. Mix the ingredients together. You’ll want to get your hands in there and knead it so it’s not crumbling. Pinch off small bits and roll into balls – this batch made about 8 small bites. (I know there’s only 7 in the picture – quality control)
- Set them in the fridge to harden. Then store them in an air-tight container in the fridge.