No-Bake Cannoli Cream Pie
- 1 8 ounce pacakge cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest optional
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 9- inch store bought graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add in heavy cream and beat on high until it thickens and soft peaks form.
- Reduce speed and mix in ricotta, confectioners sugar, cinnamon and orange zest until blended.
- Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture into crust.
- Chill for 3-4 hours or preferably overnight until set.
- Before serving prepare whipped cream topping.
- Pour heavy cream in a medium bowl and mix on high using a whisk attachment until soft peaks form then stir in confectioners sugar.
- Spread on top of set cheesecake.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.