- 10 tbsp (60g) shredded coconut
- 4 tbsp (60ml) coconut cream
- 4 tbsp (56g) erythritol
- 2.10 oz (60g) sugar-free chocolate or chocolate chips (very dark chocolate (90%) is fine as well)
- Mix the shredded coconut, the coconut cream and the erythritol in a small bowl until you get a thick but crumbly consistency.
The coconut filling should hold together but should not be watery or too dry.
- Press the coconut filling into a rectangular silicone mold.
Leave a small space for the chocolate (about 5mm or 0.2 inches).
Chill the coconut filling in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- While the coconut filling is chilling in the fridge, melt the chocolate using a double boiler.
Pour the melted chocolate into the silicone mold and chill again for 30 minutes.
- Pop the coconut filling with the chocolate bottom out of the silicone mold and place the bars on a baking rack (with a baking tray lined with parchment paper beneath it.)
Pour the rest of the melted chocolate over the coconut bars and chill again for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a cup of tea or coffee!