- 16 Nutter Butters
- 4 Tbs. Butter
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Filling:
- 2 (8 oz) packages Cream Cheese, room temp.
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
Peanut Butter Ganache:
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter Chips
Extra Nutter Butters for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees if you are using a dark non-stick springform pan, 325 degrees if using a silver springform pan.
- Crush the 16 nutter butters in gallon ziploc bag with a rolling pin. Melt the 4 Tbs butter and mix into the crumbs. Press the crust into a 9 inch springform pan. Set aside
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and peanut butter until completely smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl while mixing to make sure it’s completely smooth.
- Beat in the sugar and flour.
- Beat in the eggs just until combined.
- Spread over the nutter butter crust.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for 2 hours and then put the cheesecake in the fridge for several hours or overnight.
- Once well chilled remove the outside rim of the springform pan and slice cheesecake into 12-16 slices.
- Heat the peanut butter chips and heavy cream in the microwave until melted and you can stir it up well. Drizzle over the cheesecake slices.
- You can garnish each slice with additional nutter butters if desired.