- 1 lb chicken breast (500g) (cut into bite-sized cubes)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 3 cups cauliflower (blended/chopped into fine “rice”)
- 3 cups broccoli
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- to taste salt and pepper
- Heat up a skillet and sauté the chicken, onion, garlic, paprika, coriander, salt and pepper in a little bit of oil, until the chicken is cooked. About 5-10 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, broccoli and chicken stock and allow to cook for another 5-10 minutes, until the broccoli is cooked to your desired tenderness.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until everything is melted and combined.
- Take a bite and see if you need any more salt!
- Now, top with the grated cheddar and slide under the broiler until the cheese is melted, golden and bubbly. (You can skip the broiler and allow the cheese to melt by putting a lid on the skillet for a couple of minutes if you desire).
- Garnish with some freshly chopped parsley, and serve!