- 12 oz Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (chopped)
- 1/3 cup pecans (chopped)Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil (5-6 tbsp)
- Brussels Sprout Preparation: Cut off the ends of the sprouts and any browning outer leaves. Shred them in a food processor using the slicing blade or slice them as thinly as possible using a sharp knife. Set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- Honey Mustard Vinaigrette: In a small bowl, first combine the vinegar and Dijon mustard, season with salt and pepper and add garlic and onion powders. Whisk everything together.
- Next whisk in honey. Now slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking the ingredients together. Continue whisking until well incorporated, about 1 minute. The mixture should look thick and creamy, with oil completely mixed in.
- Add chopped cranberries and chopped pecans to the bowl with shredded Brussels sprouts. Drizzle in the Honey Mustard Vinaigrette and mix well with a wooden spoon. Serve immediately.