- 1 16 oz. can refrigerated biscuits
- 3 T. butter melted
- 2 T. granulated sugar
- 1 T. orange zest
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- 1 T. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix granulated sugar 1 T. of orange zest together in a shallow bowl.
- Cut each biscuit in half. Roll each biscuit into a rope. Tie each rope in a loose knot. Tuck the ends underneath the knot. Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Brush tops of knots with melted butter. Dip buttered tops in orange sugar mixture.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Watch carefully so the sugar doesn’t burn.
- While knots are baking make an orange glaze. Mix powdered sugar, orange juice and remaining orange zest together.
- While knots are still warm brush them with orange glaze.
- Let cool for about 2-3 minutes. Serve.