INGREDIENTS 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Sweet Hawaiian biscuits 1 tablespoon butter 8 eggs, beaten 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 8 slices Canadian bacon 8 slices deli-sliced Cheddar cheese (1/2 oz each) INSTRUCTIONS Heat oven to 350°F. Bake biscuits as […]
INGREDIENTS 1 pound cellentani pasta prepared al dente and cooled 1/4 cup red onion diced 1 cup broccoli chopped 1 cup green olives sliced or whole (I did a mix of both.) 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese cubed 1/2 cup banana peppers chopped 1 cup mini pepperoni or pepperoni cubed 1/2 cup salami cubed 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced 1 medium green pepper diced Dressing: 1/2 cup red wine vinegar 1/3 cup sugar 1 tablespoon dried parsley 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning […]
- 1 large English cucumber, finely sliced lengthwise with a mandoline or vegetable peeler
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- A few cilantro (or parsley) leavesSesame Ginger Dressing:
- 1 small (about 1 inch) square piece fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Make the dressing:
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the ginger, lime zest and juice, sesame oil, olive oil and soy sauce and whisk until emulsified. Reserve.Assembling the salad:
- In a serving bowl, toss the cucumbers with the prepared dressing. Top with the sesame seeds, red pepper flakes and cilantro leaves.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate to marinate for a couple of hours.
INGREDIENTS 3 tablespoons lime juice 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 and 1/2 tablespoons honey 2 and 1/4 teaspoons chipotle powder 1 and 1/2 tablespoons salt 3 cups raw peanuts (either with or without the skin) INSTRUCTIONS Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C). In a large bowl, combine the lime juice, olive oil, and honey, and […]
INGREDIENTS 4 ounces cream cheese , softened 1/4 cup granulated sugar 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries Glaze 1/2 cup powdered sugar 2 to 3 teaspoons milk INSTRUCTIONS Preheat […]
- 4 oz rum
- 3 oz. pineapple-orange juice
- 1 oz. creme de coconut
- toasted coconut, optional for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the rum, juice and coconut with ice.
- Shake vigorously to mix, then pour into a cocktail glass.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve.
INGREDIENTS Chicken: 6 chicken thighs skinless and boneless salt and pepper Mushroom Sauce: 4 tbsp butter (divided) 10 oz mushrooms sliced 2 tbsp flour (wheat or rice) 1/2 cup dry white wine 1 cup beef broth sodium free 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice 1 tsp garlic powder 1/2 tsp onion powder 1/2 tsp salt 1/8 tsp black pepper to taste 1 tsp dried thyme (can also use Italian seasoning) fresh thyme leaves for garnish INSTRUCTIONS […]
- 1/2 cup melted butter or brown butter
- 1/2 cup erythritol sweetener like Swerve
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 low-carb maple syrup like Lakanto
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 almond flour
- 1/4 cup psyllium husk powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol like Swerve confectioner’s
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- pinch salt
For The Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8″ cake pan, and line with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter and sweetener together until well-combined. Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix well to combine.
- Add the maple syrup and vanilla extract, and stir to combine.
- In another mixing bowl, stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt. Break up any lumps of almond flour or coconut flour.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
For The Frosting
- Beat softened cream cheese, softened butter, and powdered sweetener together in an electric mixer fitted with a whisk or paddle attachment.
- Add lemon juice, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Beat to combine. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Spread the frosting on top the completely cooled cake.
INGREDIENTS 1 lb. ground beef ½ cup of shredded cheddar ½ cup pork rind crumbs or almond Flour ½ cup bacon pieces ¼ cup mayonnaise 2 T. mustard ¼ cup tomato sauce 2 eggs 1 tsp. Ground black pepper 1 tsp. Onion flakes ½ tsp. Salt INSTRUCTIONS Preheat oven to 350℉. Combine all of your ingredients in a large bowl, make sure to mix them up […]