- 1 T Dijon Mustard
- 1 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 t Italian Seasoning
- 4 6 oz Center Cut Loin Chops
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 c shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In bowl, mix mustard, oil and Italian Seasoning. Salt and pepper the chops to your liking. Brush both sides of the pork chops with the mustard, oil and seasoning mix. Sprinke both sides of the chops with parmesan.
- Place chops on the baking sheet. Bake about 15 minutes.