- 2 lbs Chicken Wings
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 3/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake wings until light brown; approximately 40 minutes.
- In large bowl combine butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and parsley.
- Gently fold in wings. Return to cookie sheet and bake an additional 10-20 minutes depending on how crispy you like them. For added crispness turn broiler on for the last minute of cooking.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.