- 2 cups milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp milk chocolate morsels
- 1-2 tbsp sugar sweeten to your taste
- 1.5 ounces bourbon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 peppermint sticks and extra for garnish
- mini marshmallows
- Optional: whipped cream and chocolate syrup
- In a small sauce pan on medium to low heat, add milk and let simmer.
- Remove from heat and add cocoa powder, chocolate morsels, vanilla, and sugar to taste.
- Pour into 2 cups and divide bourbon between both cups. Top with marshmallows, whipped cream, peppermint, and hot fudge.