- 10 oz. bow tie pasta (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups cooked and cooled, diced chicken breasts (I used rotisserie)
- 12 oz. red grapes halved (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup diced celery
- 3/4 cup Fisher Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions green portion
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup full fat mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt then more to taste
- Cook pasta to al dente in salted boiling water according to directions on package.
- Drain then rinse with cold water and let drain completely. Set aside and let cool.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, sugar, poppy seeds and 1/2 salt.
- Add drained pasta to a salad bowl along with chicken, grapes, celery, almonds, green onions and cranberries.
- Pour dressing over top and toss to evenly coat. Season with more salt to taste and toss.
- Chill at least 30 minutes (and up to 1 day) before serving (this allows some time for the pasta to absorb the dressing and time for the flavors to meld). Serve chilled.