- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage
- 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 medium yellow potatoes, diced
- 1 medium white or yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced, about 4 cloves
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 can coconut milk, or more, to taste
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- In the preheated insert of you Instant Pot in sauté mode, add Italian sausage and sprinkle crushed red pepper flakes over. Use a spoon to break up the pieces.
- When sausage slightly browned and almost cooked through, stir in the onions and garlic and cook another 2 or 3 minutes.
- Pour the chicken broth into the Instant Pot. Add the potatoes, salt, and pepper and close the lid. Set to cook for 10 minutes.
- When done, carefully remove the lid and keep in reheat mode. Stir in the spinach and coconut milk; heat through until spinach is bright green and softened. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and serve immediately. Enjoy!