- 1 ½ cups of finely chopped pecans ground
- ½ cup of melted butter
- ½ cup of almond flour
- ½ can of pumpkin puree (6 ounces)
- 8 oz. package of softened cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of sugar substitute
- 3 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp of orange extract (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl blend the butter, pecans and almond flour until combined.
- Press into an 8 inch pie pan. Bake crust for 10-15 minutes in a 350 degree oven, until lightly brown. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the pumpkin puree and cream cheese until well blended.
- Next add the egg and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix everything until well incorporated and pour batter into the pie crust.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator for at least one hour before eating.
- Store your pie in the refrigerator.