- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (may sub sour cream)
- 1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- zest of 1 lemon
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Make the crumb topping by stirring together flour, sugar, and lemon zest. Add melted butter and stir to combine.
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a larger bowl mix eggs, greek yogurt, and vanilla. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until incorporated (don’t overmix).
- Fill muffin liners 3/4 full with batter. Top with raspberries (about 4-5 raspberries each to cover the batter) and then distribute topping over the raspberries.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean (a few loose crumbs or bits of raspberry are okay but no wet batter). Allow to cool in muffin tins for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely. Serve warm, at room temperature, or store in airtight container.