Raspberry Marshmallow Fluff Salad
- 8 oz tub of cool whip
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 32 oz tub of vanilla yogurt
- 12 oz packages of frozen raspberries
- In a large bowl mix together the yogurt and pudding. Stir til completely mixed together.
- Fold in the cool whip and raspberries. (The raspberries will soften while the salad sets)
- Add the marshmallows and stir together.
- Cover and let the salad sit in the fridge for 30 mins. (This will allow the raspberries to soften. Fold the salad with a spoon several times after removing from the fridge and the raspberries’ juice will spread throughout the salad)