- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 10 Roma tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. In a medium bowl, stir together olive oil, thyme, garlic, and salt. Toss tomatoes in mixture until coated. Place tomato halves cut side up on baking sheet. Spoon remaining oil mixture over tomatoes.
- Transfer baking sheet to oven and cook for 2 1/2 hours, depending on size of tomatoes. Remove from oven and cool completely.