Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Pork Loin
- 4 pound boneless pork loin
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- In a bowl, stir to combine garlic, rosemary, olive oil, salt, lemon zest, and pepper.
- Evenly spread the mixture over the pork loin and place in a large baking dish or roasting pan.
- Place it in the oven and roast for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 425°F and continue to roast for 1 hour until the juices run clear and the internal temperature reaches 155°F.
- Allow to rest on a carving board for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Yields: 8 serving