- 1 box of white cake mix any brand
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tbs. flour
- 1/2 C. oil
- 3/4 C. chocolate chips + extra to press on top of the cookies prior to baking
- 1/4 C. red white and green holiday sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix, egg whites, flour and oil, mixing well. Add in the 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1-2″ size balls and place 2-3″ a part on your baking sheets.
- Gently press down on the cookie dough balls and place a few extra chocolate chips and sprinkles on top.
- Place in the oven and bake 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake.