- 2 (10-count) cans flaky biscuits (Grands Jr)
- 1 lb sausage (Tennessee Pride)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Lightly spray a MINI muffin pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix uncooked sausage and cheese gently until well blended. Shape into 40 balls of equal size.
- Remove biscuits from cans and separate each biscuit into two layers, making 40 total biscuit layers. Press one layer of biscuit into cup of MINI muffin pan. Repeat with remaining layers.
- Place sausage-cheese ball in each biscuit cup.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until biscuits are browned and sausage balls are bubbly.