- 3 cans of regular biscuits (generic are perfectly fine)
- 8 eggs
- splash of milk
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1lb of breakfast sausage
- 1 4oz pkg of shredded cheese (your choice, cheddar or mexican is best!)
- Brown the sausage in a skillet and drain well. Beat the eggs into a bowl and add the splash of milk, ground mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Slice the biscuits into quarters. In batches, dip the biscuits into the egg mixture and place in a bundt pan.
- You will want to layer in biscuits, sausage, cheese, and pour a little bit of the egg in. I think we did about 3 layers of biscuits.
- Pour any leftover egg mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 for about 35-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Serve immediately! Goes great with Cholula, which is more flavorful than regular hot sauce. Or you could dip in ranch!