- 1 box Devil’s Food cake mix (make according to directions)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz. whipped cream
- 22 oz. caramel syrup
- 8 oz. Heath English Toffee Bits
- 1 King-Sized Heath bar (optional)
- Prepare Devil’s Food cake according to box directions.
- When cake is still warm, cut it into small squares, leaving it in the pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over cake, allowing it to soak in while it cools.
- Once cake is cooled, spread 1/3 of it in the bottom of the trifle bowl.
- Cover the cake pieces with one 1/3 of the whipped cream, caramel, and Heath English Toffee Bits.
- Create two more layers the exact same way.
- Finally, sprinkle on a crushed Heath bars to top everything off. (optional)
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Store in refrigerator.