- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 tablespoon white and black sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tuna steaks
- In a bowl mix together the soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, minced garlic, and ginger. Set to the side.
- Rinse and pat dry the tuna steaks. Season with salt and pepper to taste on both side.
- Heat a skillet to high heat with the grape seed oil. Place tuna steak in skillet (you should hear a searing sound). Cook 2 minutes, then flip. Spoon half the sauce into the pan during the last minute of cooking. Remove the tuna steaks and plate. Pour the remainder of the sauce over the tuna steaks and sprinkle with sesame seeds, dividing evenly.