- 2 pounds boiled or steamed shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 avocados cut into large pieces
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add shrimp, avocado, and onion to a large bowl.
- In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together ingredients for the dressing. Whisk until well-combined.
- Add dressing to shrimp avocado salad until it has the amount you desire. Serve additional dressing on the side.