Shrimp Salad On Cucumber Slices
- 3/4 lb cooked shrimp, peeled (weight after peeled)
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise (I used Hellmann’s, check label for Keto)
- 1 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt (full fat for Keto)
- Seasoning salt or adobo seasoning
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- 30 thin slices cucumber (about 1 large)
- chopped chives for garnish
- Combine shrimp, celery, onion, mayonnaise, yogurt, and season to taste with seasoning salt or adobo and pepper.
- Arrange cucumbers on a platter, season with salt and top each slice with a heaping tablespoon of shrimp salad.
- Top with chopped chives for garnish.