- 2 cans pillsbury butter crescent rolls (buy the seamless version if you can find them!)
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- Cinnamon and sugar (I used about 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tbs cinnamon)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. If you are using a glass pan, adjust the temperature to 325 degrees.
- Unroll and spread one can of crescent rolls on bottom of ungreased 9×13 inch pan. If you aren’t using the seamless crescents, be sure to smooth out the seams before adding the filling.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Spread mixture over crescent rolls. Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture, being sure to press together any seams.
- Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.