- 1/2 cup Heinz 57 sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- Mix the Heinz 57 sauce, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, thyme, oregano, and black pepper in a large bowl, container or ziplock bag.
- Add the chicken wings and stir/toss to cover the wings thoroughly with the sauce.
- Allow to marinate several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven oven to 400°F.
- Bake wings on a foil-lined baking sheet or in a baking dish (no need for foil) for about 35-45 minutes. Flip the wings after about 20 minutes.
- Wings are done when browned and juices run clear. If checking with a thermometer, internal temperature should be 165°F.