- 4-6 Tilapia Fillets
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Garlic Minced
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper Freshly Cracked
- 1 lemon Cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Wash the Tilapia fillets and pat them dry.
- Arrange the fillets in a baking tray.
- Mix lemon juice, butter, garlic, red chilli powder, salt and black pepper in a bowl.
- Pour this mixture over the tilapia.
- Arrange lemon slices in between the fillets.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C (350 Degrees F).
- Bake the fish for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve hot.