- 4 5 oz center cut boneless pork chops
- 2 tsp seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 slices 21 grams sargento part skim mozzarella, cut in half
- 2 slices prosciutto, cut in half (1 oz total)
- 12 leaves baby spinach
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- black pepper, to taste
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut a deep pocket all the way through one side of the pork chops leaving the sides in tact.
- Stuff each with chop with 1/2 slice prosciutto, 1/2 slice cheese and 3 leaves spinach. Season both sides of the chops with salt and pepper then place on a baking sheet. Top with crushed garlic and breadcrumbs and bake 20 minutes.