- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Sweet Hawaiian biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices Canadian bacon
- 8 slices deli-sliced Cheddar cheese (1/2 oz each)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake biscuits as directed on can.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add eggs, salt and pepper to skillet. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set.
- Split warm biscuits. Top bottom halves with 1 slice Canadian bacon, about 2 heaping tablespoonfuls scrambled eggs and 1 slice Cheddar cheese. Top each with remaining top half. Bake about 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm.