- 3 TBSP Butter
- 1 Sweet Onion diced
- 3-4 Green Onions chopped
- 3 TBSP Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 2-3 Chicken Thighs diced
- 8 Cups Chicken Stock
- 2-3 Cups Egg Noodles
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large soup pot, melt the butter and start sauteing the onions over medium heat.
- When the sweet onions are almost clear and cooked through, add the spices and stir throughout.
- Add the diced chicken thighs and continue to stir over medium heat until cooked through.
- Pour in the chicken stock and red wine vinegar and cook for 30 min or longer.
- Bring the soup to a low boil and add in the noodles cooking until done.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve up the best sweet onion chicken noodle soup you have ever had!