- 1 small sweet potato, grated (~1/2 cup grated)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 8 large eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and spray a muffin tin with coconut oil cooking spray. Alternatively, place liners in the muffin tin so clean up is easy!
- Peel a medium sweet potato and use a cheese grater to grate potato.
- Place 1/2 cup grated sweet potato, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, and 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Using a tablespoon as your scooper, scoop one heaping tablespoon of sweet potato mixture on the bottom of 8 muffin tins.
- Crack a large egg on top of each cup and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake eggs at 375ºF for 13-15 minutes or until eggs are at desired consistency.