- 1 pound cheese tortellini pasta (either fresh, or dried – cooked according to package’s instructions)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives (whole or sliced)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (I use reduced fat)
- 1/3 cup packed fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar, cover and shake well.
- In a large bowl combine tortellini, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, artichoke hearts, olives, feta cheese, and basil. Pour dressing over the top, then toss to combine.
- Serve immediately OR cover and refrigerate up to 6 hours before serving.