Tuna Salad Roll Ups
- 6 Ounces Low-Sodium Tuna In Water
- 12 Leaves Iceberg Lettuce
- 1/2 Cup Diced Tomato
- 1/2 Cup Carrot, Finely Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise (Optional) Or 2 Tablespoons Mushrooms
- 12 Toothpicks (For Keeping Wraps Together)
- Drain tuna and put in a small bowl with tomatoes and carrots. Mix well. (If adding mayo or mustard, mix that in as well.).
- Take one lettuce leaf and place some of the tuna mix in the middle of it. Wrap the lettuce up and stick a toothpick in so it will stay.