- 1 cup Milk (250ml)
- 1½ tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil , to help absorb the turmeric
- A Pinch of Black Pepper , to help absorb the turmeric
- A Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tsp Honey
- Pour milk in a sauce pan. Add cocoa powder, turmeric and coconut oil. Mix everything with a whisk until combined and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the heat, add a pinch of black peper and cayenne pepper and give it a stir.
- Pour in a mug. Let it cool down a bit before adding honey.
- Serve warm.