- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and flour and butter an 8×4 inch loaf pan.
- To a stand mixer add the butter and sugar on high speed and beat until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- On medium speed add in the vanilla and the eggs one at a time, then the milk until fully combined.
- Add in the flour, baking powder and salt until just combined then pour into the loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes.