- 120 g almond butter
- 60 g coconut sugar (or other sweetener)
- 300 g spelt flour or gluten-free flour mixture
- 2 tbsp almond milk
Poppy Seed Filling
- 650 ml almond milk
- 60 g coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. Abrasion of a lemon
- 150g poppy seeds
- 100g semolina flour
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 400g Blackberries
- 125 g of hazelnut or almond flour
- 125 g spelt flour
- 100 g almond flour
- 40 g coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Now prepare the dough. To do this, knead all ingredients into a homogenous dough in a bowl. Place the dough evenly on the bottom and the edge in a 26 cm springform pan with baking paper.
- Now prepare the poppy seed filling, put all ingredients in a saucepan and stir with a whisk, boil briefly. Spread half of the poppy seed pudding over the dough.
- Distribute 200 g blackberries onto the filling and spread the other half of the poppy seed mixture. Now distribute the remaining blackberries on the cake. Sprinkle the crumbles over the cake. If you want, you can add a few sliced almonds on it.
- Now bake the cake in the oven for about 40 minutes. Do the toothpick tasting if the cake is baked through.
- Let the cake cool for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator. Better, overnight.