- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup good quality white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate I use Guittard or Ghirardelli
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch salt optional
- Optional garnishes: white chocolate chips, white chocolate shavings, marshmallows, whipped cream, candy canes
- Place the milk, white chocolate, vanilla and a pinch of salt (if using) in a medium saucepan.
- Whisk continuously over medium-low heat, until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth (do not boil).
- Serve immediately.