Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- 2½ cups uncooked macaroni
- 2½ Tablespoons flour
- 1¼ teaspoons salt
- Pepper to taste (I use about a teaspoon)
- 4 Tablespoons margarine
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Cook pasta until tender, drain.
- Mix all dry ingredients together, set aside.
- Spray oven safe bowl or dish with cooking spray. Place half of macaroni inside. Sprinkle half of the flour mixture over top and top with half of the margarine, sliced into small slices. Sprinkle 1½ cups cheese over. Repeat. Pour milk over all.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for thirty five minutes. Remove foil, bake an additional ten minutes. Serve hot.
Yields: 4 serving